The magazine is intended for the students of B.A (Honours) and M.A in English in India mainly. Authors (teachers, research scholars, students) can contribute critical writings for addressing the following areas:
- Analytical discussion of the popular canonical texts prescribed in various universities.
- Focusing on current trends in English literature worldwide.
- Alternative viewpoints to established interpretations of various texts.
- Essays on developing creative talents and applied professional skills of students.
- Guidance and information for M.A entrance test in various universities and other tests like NET.
- Guidelines for preparing students for PhD, MPhil research.
How to Prepare Essays
- An essay can be of 150-3000 words with references.
- MLA style-sheet reference system should be followed.
- Include Endnotes only.
- Send a short bio-note of not more than 60 words along with a small (not more than 100px in width).
- Use your own or copyright-free or CC-licensed pictures if necessary.
How to Send: