We do not ask for any amount to be paid for publication. It is absolutely free to publish with us. However, the final formatting of the articles needs to done by the authors.
We accept only electronic submissions via e-mail as attached documents. The authors need to send a declaration via e-mail that they have read the “Terms and Conditions” and will go by the same, and that the attached article is not being currently considered for publication by other publishing agencies.
How to Submit: Please send your manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not get a confirmation reply for the receipt of the manuscript within 3 days, please resend the mail to email@example.com.
We process the following doc (text) and image files:
- Text formats: Ms Word 97—2007, Open Office Documents.
- Image format: Jpeg.
Format of the Articles:
We want authors to follow strictly the MLA style while preparing the articles. Authors are requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
- Full Title with subtitle, if any.
- An abstract of the article of about 100-150 words.
- Heading, sub-headings, illustrations should be well accommodated within the main body of the article.
- 2000-3000 words, inclusive of notes and references.
- Please do not use Footnotes. Include Notes after the end of the article and before the References. Referencing must follow MLA style.
- Include a very short bio-note..
Best Practices for Authors:
- Send your submission with a proper cover letter clearly stating your submission to a particular volume and issue and agreement to the terms and conditions of the journal.
- Send mail preferably from institutional email id.
- Include a link to your profile on your institutional website.
- In the Reference section, avoid including long URLs. Use DOI whenever available. Do not keep the links in blue underlined state. Remove underlined state and the color.
- Word-limit: 1500-2000 words
- Format: MLA
We help authors in preparing their articles. For this, author needs to specify this in advance. Our editorial staff will contact the author and try to solve problem.
The journal is published in the English language and we accept both UK and US spellings. Authors should refrain themselves from using racist and sexist terms.
We encourage the authors to incorporate visual images like diagram, maps and pictures in their writings in innovative ways so that the reader get some sort of multimedia experience. All kinds of visual images should be treated as ‘Figures’, and if possible, authors are requested to present the figures in hyperlinked state.
Authors should note that they should get, before submission, the permission from the concerned person or authority for reproducing the visual images. We will not remain responsible for any kind of copyright violation on the part of the authors.
Declarations by Author/s:
Author/s will have to sign “Declaration by Authors”and send us scanned copies of the same after acceptance of article concerning:
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- Authenticity of the research work
- Claim of authorship
- Conflicts of Interests.
We follow a strict double-blind reviewing of the submitted works. We promise to conceal always the identity of both the reviewers and the author from both parties. Primarily the submitted articles will be considered by the editors for the confirmation of the standard and the scope of the journal. If any submitted article fails to fulfil primary standard, the same will be rejected and the author will be communicated the decision promptly. If the editors are satisfied, they will select two or more reviewers for detailed consideration of the articles. Receipt of works is acknowledged as soon as possible (within 3 days). If you do not get any reply, resend the mail. The editors may advise the author to revise the article for publication.
Review Time: We do NOT have any system for fast or rapid review nor do we encourage it. Decision on a submitted article along with reviewers’ comments will be communicated to the author within 3 months. Authors should not send any query before the period is over. However, after three months of submission, if no decision is taken, authors can naturally withdraw and submit elsewhere.
Plagiarism Policy and Article Removal Policy:
We hate plagiarism. In case any article is found to have been plagiarised before publication, we will blacklist the author. Even after publication if any article is found to have been plagiarised or reported by anybody to be plagiarised, we will REMOVE the article with a notice for the misdeed of the author.