Spring Magazine on English Literature invites papers for its next issue, which will be published in December 2016. Original contributions on any aspect of English Literature are invited. While the issue would be Open, authors are requested to consider the following suggested areas while preparing their papers:
- Re-interpreting canonical texts.
- Current trends in World Literature.
- Book Reviews.
- Anecdotal articles on teaching/learning literature.
- Creative writing: Poems, Short stories (Only from students).
- Length: 1500-3000 words, including notes and references.
- Latest MLA style-sheet should be strictly followed.
- Use only endnotes, and that too if strictly necessary.
- Papers that do not adhere to word limit and MLA style-sheet will be summarily rejected.
- Authors whose papers are found to be plagiarized would be blacklisted.
- Send a short bio-note of not more than 60 words.
- Use your own or copyright-free pictures if necessary.
How to Send:
There is NO publication fee.
Deadline for Submission: October 31, 2016.
Contributors would be intimated of the acceptance/rejection of their articles on November 15, 2016; and are requested not to mail or call regarding the same beforehand.