We are currently seeking submissions for the forthcoming issue of Spring Magazine.
- Analytical discussion of canonical literary texts.
- Current trends in English literature.
- Alternative viewpoints to established interpretations of various texts.
- Essays on developing creative talents and applied professional skills of students.
Papers should be limited to 2000-3000 words, and should adhere to the latest MLA style sheet. It should be accompanied by a brief bio note of 50 words, an abstract of 100 words, five key words, and the contributor’s ORCID ID. Please refrain from using footnotes.
Papers that do not follow these guidelines would be summarily rejected.
The last date for submission is September 30, 2018.
Please note that authors would be informed of the status of their publication a month after the deadline.
Terms and Conditions
As we do not charge a publication fee, contributors are expected to send papers that are properly edited, proof-read, and formatted. Submission, however, does not guarantee publication. Papers are blind peer-reviewed; and in some cases, the editor might suggest a few modifications to the submitted paper. However, such suggestions do not necessarily mean the paper is accepted.
Finally, any form of plagiarism is strictly condemned; and authors found to be indulging in such activity would be banned from submitting articles to the magazine in future.
- Each essay should be of 1500-3000 words, and properly referenced.
- MLA style-sheet reference system should be followed.
- Please, if necessary, use only Endnotes.
- Send a short bio-note of not more than 60 words, along with a small photograph (not more than 100px in width).
- Use your own or copyright-free or CC-licensed pictures (if necessary).
- Plagiarism is a legal offence, and writers are requested to take proper care that their articles are plagiarism – free.
How to Send:
We accept only electronic submissions. Send your writings to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Submission: 30 September, 2018.
Spring Magazine is currently a non-profit journal, and hence, there is neither a subscription fee nor a publication fee.